Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bingo!




This is when, I was in Washington DC with my amazing friends. It was definitely the best week ever for 'us'. I was going through the picture folder today and found this video. I find it extremely hilarious. I was victimized before Ali but I preferred to stick to my computer and do my own thing then to play this stupid game. Poor Ali, he was being forced that it's one heck of an awesome game and he should really give it a try.

See the video to know what happened. I wish I had seen this happening but I missed it. However, Osama was able to capture it in my camera :D

12 comments:

Think Tank said...

oops ...i have a history on blogosphere ..if i end up lukin at videos and pics i always have to go off for a fortnight becoz my download limit ends there :(

gone! said...

Awww. I am sorry about that!

Anya said...

haha.. the devil looked like me.. i look like that when i wake up... :)


i liked it... i liked it tooo

www.chronicwriter.com

gone! said...

HAHA!

I bet you don't :D

AJ said...

so this picture/game is a classic... :)

gone! said...

YEP :D

Farah Mumtaz said...

Nice :) I have seen this video before though!!! It's awesome..LOL...!!!

Ubaid said...

lolz... this was funny !!

Senilius said...

You need to see this post: http://blog.ratedsawj.com/2008/07/25/count-the-rods-in-the-chair/

Anonymous said...

I knew what was going to happen :P
BUT still it was fun.... enjoyed the reaction :D :D

Hehe (:

deepteshpoetry said...

Cool!Love it!C my blog 2 asap.

Some kind of courage. said...

hhaha ive done this to my friend before,
she almost killed me, but it was fun x)