I am not myself anymore. It's just so strange...I have changed in a weird way! I have started smiling for no reason! I just stare at things without any reason and wake up early in the morning to do basically nothing but lay under the quilts and think about YOU! Sir [Jerk is a little better], you are taking me into another world. The frustrating part is that you have no clue how I feel and I guess it's good because this might be a temporary feeling...
PS: Oh guys I am so sorry that neither I am posting nor commenting but I will be back soon. Tomorrow, I leave for Phoenix and by monday InshAllah I will post the details of my very amazing trip :-)
Miss you all!!
12 comments:
Have fun. :)
This is a bad bad feeling you're having! :D
oh i sure hope this ............. feelings goes away and may you have a wonderful trip :)
It seems like some nice feelings to me. :P
Have an amazing trip.
To me, its something good...well, best of luck :)
Those are nice feelings. Extract your inspirations from it. But DON'T attach yourself too much to it :P
AM HAPPY TO SEE THIS NEW U =) !!
Enjoy :)
aww, and i miss the old girl!
@ Ahmer and Seher, Thanks so much :)
@Sawj I don't know if it's good or bad but these days my pleasure lies in it.
@Siras, :) I love this feeling too :D
@Farah, Thank you :)
@Salman, I am trying to do the same. The source of all these weird smies is my inspiration. I don't want to get addicted to it :)
@ubi I am happy to be bubbly again :)
@Sophie Thanks so much :)
@Aruba, I am coming back on track from the exile and you miss me? Yar, i am becoming the same old bubbly person so what the inspiration is someone else not you :P
lol. i am waiting! but don't make this wait so long that i/we stop waiting!
Yehi pleasure to marwata hai! ;)
Post a Comment