I am enthralled. I would say “facebook” rocks! I met a 7-8 years old friend of mine from middle school and it’s so darn awesome!! We used to be good buddies but I switched school and never talked to him again. After so many years, he found me on facebook and we talked for almost 2 hours cherishing the old times. The worst part is that he still remembers that I am afraid of crows. Gosh! It was so embarrassing when he abruptly brought this entire crow thingy in the conversation. Lord!! I can’t believe we have grown up so much. We used to be so dumb...haha!
I remember us sharing lunch, singing rhymes and all that childhood crap. OMG, I can’t stop laughing about the weird things we did in the Annual function of 4th grade. I guess tonight I won’t be able to sleep…This is so just so amazing!
15 comments:
oh i had that experience and it was too good. she left school when we were in grade 4 and now thanks to a online portal we are back together again!
small world!
facebooks rocks.. haven't found anyone :p ... but still i love facebook ... especially adding the picture part ... PICTURES have lots of happiness and sadness in them !!
We do not remember days, we remember moments. The richness of life lies in memories we have forgotten.
It feels good to catch up with old people doesn't it. :)
haha .. crows .. !! :D Well yes, it is always a great feeling when a long lost friend suddenly calls up/contacts ...
that sounds nice... :)
@Seher, world is a small piece of grain :)
@Ubi Yeah, i know. A lot of people are addicted to facebook. Thank God, i am not yet!
@Sophie Indeed. Memories associated with all the good moments are precious. Very precious!
@ Siras It sure does :-)
@ Som Oh yeah, crows are like my GREATEST fear in this world.
Ahmer It's amazing :-)
facebook was always rocking!
it's one place where you can treasure your memories..!!
@Aruba Jee bilkul :p
Kool!!
Its awesome to have old pals and have reminiscences of bygone fun days (:
Post a Comment