Saturday, March 7, 2009

:-(

I am totally stressed out. There are barely 14 more days left to go to California and instead of preparing for my very awesome vacation I am stuck here with all the horrible tests and quizzes. I have tons of homework to finish before I depart for that dreamy state. Sorry you guys if I don’t post a lot! I mean I still will post but you know…

I have to do my laundry! Okay, I know that’s random but I don’t know what to do. My head is going to burst. I have to prepare for my grand test of economics and I hate Mr. Vaynnes for giving us homework when we already have a grand test!! :@ Screw him for that! I seriously wish that I could go for shopping with Anne and Kysa but I have so much work in pending… DAMNIT!

I am so pissed at myself because of my ignorant attitude towards my belongings. Yeah, I ruined my 3rd pair of contacts because I didn’t put solution in there and they dried out :-(
I know it sucks but I can’t help it. I just don’t wear them often as I have to struggle a lot but now when I want to they have dried out…

Opar se my friends forced me to wear those high heels to school along with them. I never in my life wore heels for two reasons. First, I am already tall and second I can’t walk in them. At school I kept twisting my ankle and bumping into people. I couldn’t run from one part of the school to another and at one point I took off my stilettos and ran barefoot to my journalism class. Of course, people did stare at me but I didn’t want after school detention. Now as a consequence of wearing those heels my legs and back hurt so bad :-(

Enough of the whining, I better do all work which is pending…

Adios!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh do i hear a OH MY FEET ARE KILLING ME :D
ohh i m gud wid massages... :D

Abdullah Tariq said...

Heels are weird
What makes some "killer"? =s

Farah Mumtaz said...

Oh I can't wear heels either..I like them but I can't walk in them :(

Dutta said...

"Upar se" .. he he there your emotions really spilled over ..

Peace ...

gone! said...

@Seher Good for your ... ;)!

I don't like having messages as I am very ticklish...It drives me nuts...

@Som yeah..,I was overflowing with emotions...

@Farah Me too even though I love them :-(

AJ said...

Californiaaaaaaaaaaaaa

gone! said...

yeah! Chicago toooo! :D

Anonymous said...

I hope everything is fine :P
Regarding the feet and the heels :P
(:

Anonymous said...

*fine NOW

gone! said...

@Momal Yeah, it's all good now :-)

siras said...

Ooh, just think of the vacation! :D

gone! said...

Aww. Thanks, Siras. Nice to see you back!