
I couldn’t sleep last night. My mind was occupied with so many thoughts. I couldn’t stop thinking about my childhood, mirror! You know how I used to go on rides with Baba even to the grocery stores and he was bounded to get me a candy each time. Holding his finger in my hand, I always thought I was the luckiest and happiest girl in the world. I remember him help me with my homework and memorize the alphabets and nursery rhymes…making funny and weird faces he always caught my attention. I can’t forget how he used to carry me from the car to my room as I always slept in the car on our way back home from any party or gathering…I remember proudly introducing him to my friends and teachers during the ptms. I remember my mini swimming contests, his coaching, and the yummy seafood dinner at Ramada after our Sunday hangout…I loved to shout at the top of my voice during his tennis matches…Muneeb was always mad at me for not cheering for him…All the times at the horse riding and shooting were best…I want to relive those days…
I don’t know why but today I miss all those days when I cried in front of him for little things, when I argued about his beliefs, when he scolded me for random things, when I apologized for my teeny-weeny mistakes… I miss you today, baba. I miss you so much that I am crying…yeah it’s so strange that I am crying…I want to hug you and listen to your advices and experiences. I want to hear about all your childhood mischief…I want to watch cricket with you…I want to go shopping with you…lol how we used to sneak out fooling others that we were going to the doctor..Ha Ha I want to go to the ice-cream parlour…I want to eat shawarma with you…
When will time pass..? When will I see you?
When I talk to you on skype, I don’t feel any distance among us…I don’t realize that I can’t hold your hand and walk beside you…I forget that giving you a head message is not a possibility…Making you tea is not in my hands anymore…Looking at your pictures I am crying…I am crying Baba!
I love you….I love you a lot! I miss you…I miss you a lot!
11 comments:
Really touchy and bful..!!
Hope you can see him soon ,,, :)!
' Which favours of your Lord will you both (humans and jinn) belie '
AL-REHMAN
so what do u think?...isn't nostalgia itself a blessing of Allah...Indeed it is..
Awww! Really touchy.
I'm missing my parents badly these days and this piece of yours made me nostalgic.
Hope to see them soon. =)
Oh ... Now I have started missing my dad .. !! Straight from the heart .. eh ??
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this surely is the bestest piece... it shows your heart totally transparent!
mwaaaaaaaaaaah!
Hope you get to meet him soon. =]]~
@Sophie I hope so too :)
@Ahmer :(
@Ivii I never said it's not but it makes me sad too!
@Maham We are in the same boat :)
@Som Yeah, i hope you get to see your Dad soon :)
@Seher, huggggsss! :)
@Ugly Duckling InshAllah :)
Ure really lucky to have a dad like that, not everyone Is that blessed:) atleast you have good memories to think about when you miss him, not everyone has them:)
I feel a wee bit jealous of you at the moment lol.. But don't worry inshallah u will get to see him soon=]
I know Ayla, I am very lucky! I didn't know this until the August'08 :)
Don't be jealous I am sure there must be someone in your life too, who cares a lot about you :)
nice..!!
this reminds me of the time, when you narrated all the stories about your dad!
@Aruba Yeah, i can still narrate never ending stories about him.
Post a Comment