Saturday, March 7, 2009

I sleep with a couple of girls and a bunch of guys!!

I had to share the room with Anne as my room is freshly painted and I can’t stand the smell. It makes me sick. Here is the little dialogue b/w us…

Anne: I hope you won’t have a problem sharing the room..

I: Oh no, not at all. Thanks for sharing :- )

Anne: And I hope you won’t mind because I sleep with a couple of girls and a bunch of guys…

I: ……… What!?!

Anne: Oh you know my cats…20 cats!!

We both laughing hysterically!

17 comments:

Enchanted Sophie said...

hehe...! :)

Abdullah Tariq said...

20 CATS? =O

gone! said...

yeah 20! She loves cats to a high extent and her walls, clothes, bed and just everything reflects that :D

Anonymous said...

awww that is so cute! lol

Anonymous said...

meeaaaow!.......*coughs* ok that was stupid...so lets get to the point...i just added ur link to my blogroll...i hope that doesnt bothers and i think i should hav asked for permission first but the again...jus teme and it won't be there..XD

gone! said...

Ivii lol!

Why would I mind? It's no problem rather my pleasure!

@Seher cute!! NAHHHH!! 20 is a lot..:D

Farah Mumtaz said...

omg...20 cats? I can even tolerate 1 in my room..LOL !

Dutta said...

Now hearing about cats I really wanted to make a joke .. but it would have been too inappropriate :(

I had a minor shock reading the heading .. lolz ..

gone! said...

@Farah I know...it's too much!

@Som For the shock, I would say, "Mission accomplished"

Sruthisagar Yamunan said...

20 cats? 20 cats? You got space to lie down in your room?

WarmSunshine said...

20 cats?? omg!

Anonymous said...

That was cute and funny (:
And I was going through blogs... found yours through Salman's (http://salmanlatif.wordpress.com/)... (:

gone! said...

@Twisted Elegance, They aren't in my room. They are in Anne's room. I am not a pet kind of person. She has cat couches and wool apartments for her cats. lol. I know it sounds crazy!

@Warm sunshine yeah 20 and thanks for dropping by!

@Mo Welcome to my blog :-)

Awais Aftab said...

Lolz.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Had me thinking something else for a minute there! :P

Love, Falak

siras said...

20 CATS! :O

Crazy Girl said...

:D :D!!