Monday, October 13, 2008

Why does this always happen?

I wasn’t able to sleep both the nights after I had that terrible conversation with you. Each time I think everything is fine and my life is on track something or the other goes wrong. This time too, this terrific situation happened. It has not just changed my thoughts and feelings about my past life but has also taught me a lesson.

Yesterday I sobbed the whole day; my host family was upset after seeing my gloomy face. They tried to cheer me up by ordering my favourite dominos cheese pizza, to some extent their effort was worthy but later I was again lost in the niggling valley of memories. I opened my facebook account and read all our wall posts. It’s ironic but for those beautiful moments I almost forgot what has happened between us, how the wall of deceit has stiffened our hearts. We always fought but I was the one who tried to patch up most of the time and today my emotions are crushed, my trust is treaded over so badly and still I am told that I am the cause of misunderstandings…Am I really? Where is my mistake? Why I am blamed for everything?

You showed how hurt you are to everyone around but where should I hit my head? Among the people who barely remember my name? Or Among the people who look for reasons to shout at me? Or to my parents who are far away from me? No, I am not so selfish to tell them this and worry them. They know a little, that’s because I unfortunately had a web chat with them. Not, my mistake. I was awake at 5 in the morning; it was obvious for them to realize that I am not fine!

I stared at the album for so long, all the faces of the people I love were smiling back at me! Those were the days of my life. Today none of them understands me…Is that because of the distance? Or their hearts are frozen? Or it’s because of the lack of communication? So many questions racing in my mind…

I picked up the phone, grabbed the calling card from my desk and dialed your number….but the thought, what I am going to talk about? What do I have to say? You have already marked the end, everything is over, stopped my moving hand!

Above all, the people who hardly know what happened are making the situation worst. Oh GOD! Please give me peace of mind. I couldn’t upset any more people around me because of my frustrating mood….

10 comments:

Crazy Girl said...

ahemm!!
its awesome....
but see, this time things were different, it was me who tried to patch up, and one cant say no to me:P...n specially U, sum1 who is addicted to me..lolzZz!!
but if i said its the END, i even said Sorry..n wen i didnt get ne reply of it den i thought u have already made up ur mind...!!
today, i realize it was not ur mistake..sum how it was mine..but the "MIDDLE WOMEN" made the things pathetic...! for which i can neva forgive those XYZ...!
n even i pray that we don't fight like this in future cux here even sum1 deeply gets upset but unlike u dosen't shed tears!!

gone! said...

Look who is saying! Shedding tears is your job and if you want i can prove it by uploading your crying pictures!
Thanks for being the first one to speak because this time I was really hurt!

Crazy Girl said...

i don't cry on every other thing..ok!!!

which pictures do U have??

gone! said...

You do! For heaven's sake don't lie. I have some pics of you crying like a baby..AWW!

Anonymous said...

One little piece of advice : When you're away from those who genuinely care about u, you ought to be much more stronger!!
Oh and btw depending your entire life and self on your relation with a certain person is also equally a disaster!

gone! said...

I know and I have been strong but sometimes you have to let go..!

Anonymous said...

Well...seemingly, u let go of everything in that one go. ;)

gone! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gone! said...

Well, that's not true about Everything :)

Uni said...

This is so cute :D

I am rememebering my days of fighting with my bestest friend in the whole wide world..

But I miss that you know. Part of growing up is that....er, you don't fight ....yell...shriekk .. even if thats via bits and bytes ;)