Monday, October 27, 2008

I hope she won't hibernate!


I don’t know why but I love this picture of mine. It shows my feeble struggle to cover myself under the quilts and overcome the cold. No doubt it wasn’t that cold, 40F is not the height but kia karon hun to Karachi wali na and that’s why the chill of Minnesota is way too much for me.

I run from car to house as if there are German bull dogs or a cluster of crows after me. Anne says, I don’t know what is gonna happen to this girl in winter. Kysa replies, “I wonder, if she will hibernate”. LOL!!

I really wish I survive the winter this year.

4 comments:

Crazy Girl said...

ha ha!!
somebody who felt "real cold" in the winters of Karachi would definitely act like this....!!

gone! said...

yes, remember I used to wear layers even in Karachi!

Anonymous said...

WOw! Seems like its real cold dere!

gone! said...

Yes, Actually it's gonna drop till negative 62 C.