After a 3 days holiday, I went to school today but in the morning a strange thing happened. I crossed the hallway and reached my desk in the concourse, lipsing the lyrics of “our song” by Taylor swift, I tossed my bag on the table and turned the chair to sit but know what…there was a gift on it! The gift was neatly wrapped in a paper with a huge, sparkling bronze colour ribbon around it. I looked around if somebody had misplaced it. I asked Suvayana, if she knows somebody looking for a lost gift, but she refused. I returned to my desk and guess what…there was a card too!!
Now I realized that it belongs to me. I opened the card. In a beautiful hand writing this was stated on the card “You are awesome and your attitude is CONTAGIOUS! Yes, the card had no name. I unwrapped the gift, it was a beautiful wrist watch adorned with white glitzy stones! I went to Miss Sandy, who is my Spanish teacher and explained her the situation. Very calmly she requested me to keep the gift, as according to her that was a random act of kindness by some student! I couldn’t reject her appeal and Mrs. Kay too advised me with same words. So, now that beautiful watch and card is in my drawer! I am still perplexed about it!
6 comments:
oh my god!
so i was not wrong u r really the hot chick, or cool babe of ur high school...
every guy wants u n every gal wants to be like u!!!!!
my my.....!
now u must have realized how awesome it feels, n how ma emotions would have been on 31st March....!!
Stop praising yourself indirectly!
dear, i was praising u!
i didnt even have the slightest intention to praise ma self...!
"IM HURT";(
Aww :) sorry. A piece of advice for you, "Be practical. Grow up". Somebody told me that almost years ago:P
ooh yaa!!
things have really changed...!!
wow
this seems like a story out of the high school drama books;)
way to go Komal
haha...lol;)
Post a Comment