Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Again a Patch up!

I was coming out of my humanities class in an agitated mood; only 5 minutes were left in the school to get off, when my cellphone rang! I was puzzled, like always I had forgotten to switch it off. To hide it from the teachers and students I quickly pushed the bathroom door and went inside. In rush, I dropped my debate rubric on the floor. With wrinkles of disturbance on my face, I unzipped my handbag and took the cellphone out. By the time, I had already missed the call. I bowed down to the floor and picked my rubric. When I glanced at the number on the LCD of my cellphone, for a while I was in a jam state. My eyes were not pacing up with my brain and heart. I was still in the trance when the phone rang again. Without any second thought I received the call…

It was her on the other side. She communicated as if nothing had happened in the past days. I talked to her without any sarcasm. When the gaze of students in the bathroom started burning my skin, (they were confused because I was speaking Urdu) I told her to call me after 15 minutes because by then I would be home.

In a scuttle I reached home. Now the needle of my brain was in the phone, all the nerves in my eyes and ears were focused on the cellphone. It RANG! I received the call…She proceeded. At first I limited my conversation to “han”, “hun”, “acha theek hai”. Later the fragments changed into complete sentences and it took barely 15 minutes to turn them into stories we always narrated to each other. In about an hour we were crossing over each other’s sentences like always!

This was our second big fight in the past years! I literally pray to Allah that nothing like this happen again in future. It really upsets me and depresses me. I have a few people in life that I could consider my friends and just the mere thought of losing them dries my blood.

So, please stop giving me little version of heart attacks! I really couldn’t endure them.

10 comments:

Crazy Girl said...

m bak again!!!
just a piece of advice for u: "DON'T BE SO SENSITIVE"

gone! said...

Don't do stuff which penetrates my sensitivity. Afterall you are my friend!

Crazy Girl said...

yes i am!
but this is 21st Century..
no relationship in this era is sincere...!
im not talking abt me, its just a general statement!!

OMG, yet again...afta a long time ma "LECTURES"!!!

gone! said...

Yes, your "Be practical lectures". Don't show me the real world. I happy in my fantisies.

gone! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
gone! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Happy patchin, u both :P

Anonymous said...

happy that u both patched up aGain...!!!

gone! said...

thanks :)

Crazy Girl said...

@ komal: the day you'll come out of this fantasy world u'll be beautifully broken..i hope u get what i am talking about!!

@oders: thanks, this fight was meant for a patch-up!