My favourite chocolate is sitting on the side table sticking its tongue out at me, my favourite flavor of lays is peeking from the desk at my sad face, my favorite juice is in the fridge along with strawberries and Coco Puffs are in the pantry but still I didn’t eat at all the whole day. For heaven’s sake don’t think that I am anorexic. I am not it’s just weird these days.
I was actually trying to sleep since almost an hour but when all my efforts went in vain. I thought to speak out my mind. Bizarre it is that I am sleep deprived when usually slumber haunts me by 10pm!
What’s wrong with moving on? I mean life is another name of moving on. We all meet people and then leave them. Not even our very dear family stays with us all our life. At one point we have to say farewell to all the people, who we love or care about and it happens all the time then why is it so insanely difficult?
I never had to say any major goodbyes. The only one I remember was when I switched school and that was it. At that moment, I had thought that life stopped and there wasn’t anything left in the journey but I am such a selfish person that I forgot all those wonderful people in my life and made new friends! It’s not that I am not in contact with my old pals at all. I am in contact with them but it’s not the same anymore. I still think of the time when those guys were life to me, and when I shed seas of tears because a friend got upset at me but then I stepped into PRACTICAL life and learned that it’s useless to waste my tears over people, who I would have to leave.
I became a part of another school, where I didn’t make any friends for months because of the fear to lose them. I turned into a stonehearted person, who had no room for others in her heart. I was too scared to love anyone because I didn’t want to lose them at one point. I tried not to talk a lot with new people. I stayed reserved but then came the amazing girl, Aruba Ilyas, in my life, who I hated in the beginning but eventually she pierced into my personal bubble. Once she was in my life, I forgot my old pals. Once our friendship bloomed I didn’t talk all that much about my old friends…that makes me feel guilty…It comes to me as a crime…I don’t know why but that makes me feel like a selfish bitch…
Life was beyond amazing once I found Aruba and her friends became mine. Our group, REBELLIONS!, was the famous and ultimate cool clique of the school. People envied us for obvious reasons. My life was at its fullest, when I had to say goodbye with broken heart and teary eyes to all those awesome friends and depart for the United States! Again, I feel selfish. I came here and maintained contact with JUST one person. I feel guilty for that. I don’t know how I never called anyone else…and I wonder why nobody called me…I wonder WHY?
I can’t sleep tonight because of the fear that nobody is going to call me…because of the fear that everyone will forget me…because of the fear that I MIGHT forget all these people who brightened up my life…Will time make me do that??? Will I ever forget them and move on? Will my present turn into a vague memory? I hope not…I hope not…
Its three days!! THREE DAYS!!!!!
I was actually trying to sleep since almost an hour but when all my efforts went in vain. I thought to speak out my mind. Bizarre it is that I am sleep deprived when usually slumber haunts me by 10pm!
What’s wrong with moving on? I mean life is another name of moving on. We all meet people and then leave them. Not even our very dear family stays with us all our life. At one point we have to say farewell to all the people, who we love or care about and it happens all the time then why is it so insanely difficult?
I never had to say any major goodbyes. The only one I remember was when I switched school and that was it. At that moment, I had thought that life stopped and there wasn’t anything left in the journey but I am such a selfish person that I forgot all those wonderful people in my life and made new friends! It’s not that I am not in contact with my old pals at all. I am in contact with them but it’s not the same anymore. I still think of the time when those guys were life to me, and when I shed seas of tears because a friend got upset at me but then I stepped into PRACTICAL life and learned that it’s useless to waste my tears over people, who I would have to leave.
I became a part of another school, where I didn’t make any friends for months because of the fear to lose them. I turned into a stonehearted person, who had no room for others in her heart. I was too scared to love anyone because I didn’t want to lose them at one point. I tried not to talk a lot with new people. I stayed reserved but then came the amazing girl, Aruba Ilyas, in my life, who I hated in the beginning but eventually she pierced into my personal bubble. Once she was in my life, I forgot my old pals. Once our friendship bloomed I didn’t talk all that much about my old friends…that makes me feel guilty…It comes to me as a crime…I don’t know why but that makes me feel like a selfish bitch…
Life was beyond amazing once I found Aruba and her friends became mine. Our group, REBELLIONS!, was the famous and ultimate cool clique of the school. People envied us for obvious reasons. My life was at its fullest, when I had to say goodbye with broken heart and teary eyes to all those awesome friends and depart for the United States! Again, I feel selfish. I came here and maintained contact with JUST one person. I feel guilty for that. I don’t know how I never called anyone else…and I wonder why nobody called me…I wonder WHY?
I can’t sleep tonight because of the fear that nobody is going to call me…because of the fear that everyone will forget me…because of the fear that I MIGHT forget all these people who brightened up my life…Will time make me do that??? Will I ever forget them and move on? Will my present turn into a vague memory? I hope not…I hope not…
Its three days!! THREE DAYS!!!!!
10 comments:
Hey one goodbye means a lot more hellosss.But I know its very difficult.N yes present does become a memory but not vague.There are reasons when people fail to contact you.So cheer up.
I dont really think people will b able to forget you that easily.
And nither will you.
I know;i mean i had to go to a new school where as all my frnds went to anothe school.
It was hard.
I made friends.
But the thing is i still havent forgotten any one of the,
Hey Komal, always remember...change is only constant...
Think on the brighter side...you have friends from more than one place...isn't it some accomplishment in itself...
You go new place and make new friends and cherish their friendship.
Always remember nothing in life comes with a life long guarantee..and everyone comes into your life for a reason...
So smile and make every effort possible to maintain the friendship you made...
And you are a very sweet girl...I don't think people would forget you that easily...
Smile...and move on!!! Don't be attached too much, it will only hurt you..
Cheers! the countdown begins...three more days to go...
Hey....
relax...
yes life is all about moving on....n we never forget people...its just that all of us get too busy in our own lives to stay in touch...it doesn't imply that we are selfish or anything like that....
thats what life is...
adapting to new places, new people....
i wish you very goodluck for your life...
and yup byes are very tough...but then,
i think if you are leaving behind good memories...... thats the best you could do.... :)
memories are to cherish...
wishing you goodluck and easy moving on....
:)
cheers!!
Eraj
You know goodbyes are THE worst, bu they're still a part of our lives. And you never forget not really, you just change like they change and you get busy with life.
But think of what you'll be taking back from here, no matter what happens after this, the people you met here they will remain a part of you in the ways that they've touched your life or changed you, so you WILL never forget them. They'll be a part of you. :)
Life moves on hun'!
=)
Cheer up.
Heyy.. yar this post made really sad.... WHY is life like that...
I think Siras and Eraj said what I wanted to. So I shall just say, don't feel guilty, just be glad that you are so well loved by so many different people =)
The people you leave behind move on too. They will miss you initially, like you will miss them but then all of you will get busy with your lives, get over your sorrows (or get used to them) and move on.
No one's going to sit and sulk over a lost one, not because they don't want to but because they can't afford too.
Initially the heart takes control but the brain overpowers it slowly. Keep yourself busy and it'll help the brain a lot. :)
And remember, a lot more wonderful people are waiting to come into your life. Make space for them. :)
Life is going to cnhange after every minute. Nobody will always be with us or we will not always be with a person. Komal! the way to live is "Don't forget the past and Don't Reject the present."
Post a Comment