Thursday, June 4, 2009

I feel amazing... :)

I feel so amazing right now. Heidi said this in her facebook note for me. It does wonders to my day and makes the final goodbye slightly more difficult!

Komal Ali - Girl I am so glad you came to our school. I hope you got the best experience possible. You had some rough times in Kansas, but I hope Minnesota helped out. You are an amazing girl, and I am so glad you came into my life. I know you helped some other people out at our school, changed their views and gave them something to talk about. Don't let ANYONE put you down. You are extraordinary and don't ever change that. Don't feel the need to change yourself for anyone except for yourself. You are smart, and funny, and you are my Kutti :) I love you girl.

Love you, Heidi. Thanks for making my stay at Brooklyn Center wonderful. I won't forget a single moment that we spent together whether it be the one from the Urdu swear words lesson or the crazy night out in your car.

PS: Heidi mostly calls all her best friends "bitches" and that's the reason of her calling me "kutti" :P She marvels at Urdu swear words :D

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Komal! My Kutti! I love you girl. Don't you ever forget me or I'll have to hunt you down! :)

Heidi

gone! said...

Haha. Love you too, my American love :) And, no I won't forget you! You are the funniest person I have ever known! (:

Maham Khan said...

LOL!

Sweet memos! =)

gone! said...

Yupster!

Maryam said...

That is SO SWEET! It'd make anyone's day. You guys are Mashallah really lucky to have friends like each other =)

Americanising Desi said...

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Abdullah Tariq said...

LOL! Heidi's cool. =D

Urdu swear words xD

Senilius said...

Yeah, UBs my kutti. :D

Who else wants to be my kutti?

gone! said...

Ali, you cracked me up so bad. Bechara Ubaid. *laughs out loud*

Sophia Ali said...

That is indeed a very sweet testimony from Heidi...

See how lucky you are to have friends from the other part of the world...

Take extra efforts at maintaining them for life...

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... I love it :P :P This note of Heidi is sweet and funny and smart... Just like you :P (: