Friday, June 26, 2009

:-/

People change…I don’t know what to say…I wish they understood…All I could do is obey and move on with it.

Tears do come to me and I wonder why do I waste them over such insignificant things…??

I never get an answer but a question mark with insignificant...

I ask myself if I would ever be able to be the same person and nothing comes back to me...

Irony! :)

Fake smiles work so good sometimes.
PS:- Thanks a lot Momal for the birthday wish and that too on the exact date! :) Pleasant surprise it was.

14 comments:

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Yea i feel the same way.... hmm...

Abdullah Tariq said...

I don't understand. ._.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what's wrong ):
I just wish for everything to be okay for you (: And you're welcome... But it's like I'd PLANS ): And for days, I opened your blog and I couldn't view it...I thought you blocked me or something ): BUT WHATEVER THE REASON WAS... I know now that it was nothing against me :P And it shouldn't be...because as far as remember, I didn't do anything wrong ): :S

Take lotsha care... My bloggie lubs yours :P :P

sanely insane said...

in such sad senti situations i kno only one response...can i order u a pizza

nothing like good food to grieve with

it'll get better...ok now why am i going on the senti line...so wat pizza then?

Senilius said...

Tell me about it! ;)

And belated Happy Birthday! :)

Ubaid said...

tell me about it too!!

siras said...

Aww, hope everything gets well soon. :)

siras said...

And Happy Birthday, belated :)

Maham Khan said...

Kia hua?!
I mean what's the matter that you're helpless? Or you HAVE TO obey? Because as far as I know you, you have a pretty strong attitude and you seem like a person who can convince people without hurting them. Every thing OK Komal?

Americanising Desi said...

and though i m like a rotten egg lately, i'd just tell u not to be one, cuz it actually stinks so much that the other stinkiness gets to you!
i mean it works like something crazy...

just have faith in the goodness... of u and ur heart :)
inshaAllah things will shine!
mwah

and i hope u got my happy birthday wish!

gone! said...

Lonely perverted soul, yea! I hope you feel better.

Abduallah, you don't have to. :)

Momal, I am SO sorry for that. I had no clue about any of your plans :( And why would I block you? Dimagh nahi hua abhi mera kharab. My bloggies loves yours too :P

gone! said...

Sanely insane, sure :P Pizza is one thing I could never refuse to even when I am on a strict diet. lol! Cheese?

Ali, guess :P aur thanks :)

Ubaid, why do you have to follow Ali? :P

Siras, i hope so too and thanksss!! :)

gone! said...

Maham, it's not always what you see :) I sure have that badass attitude and I usually get my way...but from do I get that attitude? From where do the genes come from? I am vulnerable there :(

Seher,thanksss so much for the wish. I got it :) I believe in myself therefore I'm here otherwise I would have deleted this blog a week ago :)

Anonymous said...

Bitter Truth: I don't know :S
I'm a stupid girl :P I get worried over teeny weeny issues :D And I couldn't help thinking that I might have done something wrong :S Okay, I feel like kicking my butt now :P :P