At 4:00am when my best friend came online and I replied a bit late to her messages!
X: Kisse lagi hui hu?
X: Kisse lagi hui hu?
Me: IBA wale se.
X: Uske Ilawa?
X: Uske Ilawa?
Me: Bus wohi meri jan hai.
X: Itni sasti hai tumhari jan? Zara standards barhao. Kam se Kam LUMS tak he puhunch jao.
X: Itni sasti hai tumhari jan? Zara standards barhao. Kam se Kam LUMS tak he puhunch jao.
Me: You know na ke mein mazak ker rahi hun?
X: Sach hota tu tangay na tor deti tumhari
She is taking the responsibility of not just my parents but Talibans too XD
X: Sach hota tu tangay na tor deti tumhari
She is taking the responsibility of not just my parents but Talibans too XD
9 comments:
haha cool :)
Hahahha.... U have already found an IBA wala.... ur quick..
HAHAHA, I love your friend =D
LOL ^^
:D.
I'll stop being me once you turn 18 ;)...till then! <3
LOL
LOL! =D
mujhey lums WALII chaiya hai ;)
Hahaha... Friends are a blessing :D
And LUMS walas are considered better that IBA walas... wow, I didn't know that :P :P
Post a Comment