Thursday, December 4, 2008

Letter...


After a long time, I read that beautifully written letter. Every word is stowed with lots of care and affection. How much I miss that care and affection after 4 months. I whimpered just like when I read it the first time on the plane :(!

10 comments:

Crazy Girl said...

you say, "MISS" it..
so do you think now is it no more?

Crazy Girl said...

btw I am glad to see my things being treasured beautifully =)!

now i say, there's some life in your blog..LOL!!

LAUGH Sweetie...you are just 16 these depressing talks don't suit you..take life as it comes to you!

gone! said...

Thanks for the treasue thing and I never said that the care and affection is missing it's "YOU" who not just say this to ME but announce it to the whole WORLD on social networking sites!!!!

Crazy Girl said...

komal, i guess we decided not to fight!

gone! said...

Aruba, it's not fight! You know what I am saying!

Crazy Girl said...

was just going through your blog, and seein this reminded me that its been quite long since I asked "Is it still in a safe place? Do you get time to read it once in a blue moon? Do you check out that album?"

gone! said...

Honestly, I have neither read the letter nor seen the album since our last fight!

Crazy Girl said...

that means since 19th December!
no probz, i'll take it that way that in the past 5 months you have had read it this much that you would be remembering most of it thats why now you dont need to open it! lol, that's yet another thought from Aruba's fantasy world!!

Crazy Girl said...

just a request, do take out time from your busy schedule on the 4th of everymonth and read it!!

gone! said...

Request Accepted! :)
btw, you don't need to request.