Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Love Story by Erich Segal

Love story by Erich Segal is one of the books I adore. It’s such a saccharine love story. From the two really unpredictable characters till the end when Jenny dies every chapter is fascinating. Here are a few dialogues I simply love reading again and again. By the way, this is only book I have read almost 8 times.

Oliver: What makes u so smart?
Jenny: i wouldn’t go out for coffee with you!
Oliver: I wouldn’t ask you.
Jenny: That’s why you are so stupid!!

*LOL*
~~~~~~~~~~~
Jenny: "Olliver, you are gonna flunk out if you just sit there, watching me study"
Oliver: "I'm not watching you study, I'm studying"
Jenny: "Bullshit. You're looking at my legs"
Oliver: "Only once in a while- every chapter"
Jenny: "That book has extremely short chapters"
Oliver: "Listen you narcissistic bitch, you are not that good looking"
Jenny: "I know, but can I help it if you think so?"

*You go girl ;)*

1 comment:

Maham Khan said...

I just completed reading this book, I got it as a x-mas present from my friend. Its wonderful.