I am too tired of hearing that I am way too mature than a sixteen year old girl. Somehow it feels good but sometime I just don’t take it as a compliment. A few days ago my friend Jessica was recording the comments of everybody about me in her camera and I was totally amazed to see that not even a single person had missed to tag me “Miss Mature” in the video. It felt freaking awesome that I have brains which match with somebody older like 18 or so…
Then the other night I was talking to a friend of mine who just wiped off all the beautiful nice thoughts I was living in by saying that I act as if I am 11. Huh? I seriously felt like ripping the blanket I was cuddled in. It’s all super duper confusing…:-S
Anyways, I would rather say I believe in what I am because I am what I am. At least not like tons of those wannabes out there or those super duper KEWL dudes!(Don't call them "cool", it offends them. Seriously!)
2 comments:
Agreed on just be yourself. Just be yourself, thats what i believe in.
True! I am what I am!
Post a Comment