These days were real fun. I enjoyed, shopped, got operated and just all kind of other activities. The only thing I couldn’t do was snowboarding which I terribly wanted to do but my sore foot didn’t allow. Also, during this winter break I didn’t have to wake up early in the morning when the temperature is negative 8 or so for school. That was I guess the best part. New Year was so-so I didn’t do anything on the New Year’s Eve. There was a party my friends organized but again because of my foot I didn’t go.
New Year’s resolution, umm I really didn’t decide one for me. According to Anne and Kysa my New Year resolution should be to open my mouth more because they want to hear me. I personally think that indulging in community service more would be a good resolution. It’s ironic that I never really liked to do volunteer work before but now I feel so serene after a few hours of service. It feels great.
4th of January marked my first five months in the U.S. Now there are 5 more to go and seriously I can’t wait till June. The mere thought of being in my parents' embrace is so fascinating. I can’t wait till that big day.
Today, the winter break ends and tomorrow is school. I don’t want to go to school. I wish I could get a time machine and go back to 20th December but that won’t be much productive for sure. Anyways, I better leave and sleep. Good night!
3 comments:
you want a time machine and go back to 20th December'08???
i thought it'd be the time when you were with us..!!
Lol.I was about to say the same thing. But guess her time-machine thingy was to rid school. :D
You got me right! It was just to get rid of some sucky classes!
Post a Comment