Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Guess what, I Love You!

It's been 3 months. It's so difficult to stay away! Here is the poem my bestest friend wrote on me!

As we complete, three months of out of sight..
here is sumthing for you:

How To Tell you How much I miss you Komal!
The last i saw you, you wore a YES shirt with a stole.

Airport is the place where things change,
Talking to you once in a week seems so strange

Every Rebellions' re-union is now incomplete
I sometimes miss praising your feet...

These HUGE fights show case our affection
So next time it happens, dont create such tension

People often make fun of us
and a few like Abida create a fuss

But Nothing matters to me,
As i Know we are BREAKING FREE!!

Aruba Ilyas.
(Absence is The Best Presence)

4 comments:

Crazy Girl said...

Komal, this was for you..not for others to read!

gone! said...

Aruba you always ask me to put your poems here. Now what's wrong?

Crazy Girl said...

nothing's wrong!
i don't want this poem to be put up, as its not a real good piece of work of mine...just wrote when ma Urdu teacher was giving her boring lecture!

i only like to show off good work!

Anonymous said...

I'd rather its nicely done!